Juliya Gold at October 13, 2021 at 8:40am PDT

Polyvance Polycarbonate Rod is a rigid plastic and is commonly used on bumpers on older model Ford Taurus, Mercury Sables, and Ford Aerostar mini-vans. It is also used on some Hyundai and Mercedes bumpers, John Deere tractor hoods and panels, and headlight lenses. Saturn door panels may also be welded with polycarbonate since they are made from Pulse, which is a polycarbonate blend. Although, if you have a Pulse plastic part, we have a Pulse (PC+ABS) welding rod available.

0 Comments 1 Vote Created