Exchange migration is a procedure of shifting mailboxes from one mailbox database to another, such as exchange 2010 to 2013 migration. In Exchange Server, it saves the user's most important mailboxes in various databases such as Emails, Calendars, and other tasks. So it is hard to move the database directly to another Exchange Server.
This write-up will help you make Exchange 2010 to 2013 migration instant and secure hassle-free using the right third-party software called Shoviv Exchange Migration Tool.
Shoviv Exchange Migration Tool:
This Exchange migration tool is a picture-perfect software solution provide by Shoviv. It allows instant Exchange migration for Exchange 2010 to 2013. It comes with reliable processing; Many beneficial features along with a simple GUI.
• It allows adding large source mailboxes for the migration.
• The target can be a Live Exchange (on-premises), a Live Exchange Server, and Office 365 with automatic and manual mapping facilities.
• In the item preview, one can be sure of the data before moving.
• It provides a facility to transfer added mailboxes to PST with an incremental export/backup option to resume the process in case of any interruption.
• A free demo version is available that provides a fair idea about the features and performance of the tool by processing for the first 50 items per folder.
For more details, visit:- https://www.shoviv.com/exchange-migration.html