Experienced in medical evacuation since 2014, the Emergency Air Ambulance Service in Patna ensures patients are given quality care during the process of wayfaring. Serving as a licensed air carrier we arrange safe and expert medical airliner for incident-free haulage of the patients from one spot to another. Safety and professionalism are kept at the top while arranging medical transportation ever since our inception. Our team is highly experienced and professional and regarded as the air transportation specialists scheduling medical flights which are staffed by flight nurses and paramedics. For the safety of the patients, all chartered aircraft are operated accurately.
The aircrafts ferrying for Advanced Air Ambulance in Patna are approved for medical flight operations and include state-of-the-art medical and support equipment onboard. We provide the highest level of attention and support to the patients and coordinate bedside-to-bedside transports to let patients experience the most seamless and glib medical evacuation possible. Our flight coordinator experts on medical transportation will help you arrange a worry-free air transfer right after the request gets made.
In Urgent Evacuation Needs Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service in Bangalore Serves as a Brace
The Reliable Air Ambulance Service in Bangalore has been arranging medical transportation to keep it transparent, low-cost, and hassle-free. We are highly experienced and professional medical flight schedulers arranging the most unsurpassed relocation missions for the patients. The benefits of specializing in flight physiology operated by us let the flight nurse provide patients with expert care onboard. Our caring flight coordinators render the following services:-
*Physicians and Nurses do the Medical Briefing:-
- During the transfers, a registered flight nurse and paramedic will care for the patient.
- If the patient is on a respirator or ventilator, a respiratory therapist will accompany them.
- A specialized doctor will accompany the patient and the medical team will fly to the closest airport.
*Medical Flight Team Includes:-
- Certified Flight Physicians
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support facilities
- ICU/CCU Registered Nurses and Paramedics
- Certified Respiratory Therapists
- Oxygen, Facial masks, esophageal pumps, Respirator, Ambu-Bag
- Cardiac Monitor and Defibrillator
- Suction pumps and Drug Kit
- IV Solutions and Infusion Sets