Ranging from the accumulation of cache and cookies, browsing data, and unnecessary browser extensions to keeping multiple tabs opened on Chrome, there could be multiple reasons why is Google Chrome so slow. You need to clear the cache files, browsing history, and ensure the presence of only the necessary extensions to enjoy uninterrupted online experience on Chrome.
- How to Turn Off Google Chrome Notifications?
- How To Take A Screenshot On Google Chrome?
- How to Reset Google Chrome?
- How to Change Font Size in Google Chrome Address Bar?
- How to Remove Google Account from Chrome?
- How to Remove Ads from Google Chrome?
- How to Make Google Default Search Engine on Chrome?
- How to Enable Flash in Chrome?
- How to Make Chrome Default Browser?
- How to Delete History on Google Chrome?
- How Do I Change the Startup Page on Google Chrome?
- How to Clear Cache on Google Chrome?