Work on the substantiation of theses for scientific work begins after writing the main part of the dissertation.
The author at my writing paper is recommended to study the scientific materials of third-party researchers in the area under study, identify the characteristics of the main problem, think over effective solutions, and only then proceed to substantiate the theses.
What aspects will help to reflect the essence of theses for scientific work?
- Identification of the main characteristics of the research subject under consideration.
- Analysis of the results obtained, the degree of their coincidence with the set goals / objectives.
- Practical / scientific significance of the work done.
Substantiation of theses for the dissertation research consists of six main stages:
- relevance of the topic;
- description of the object / subject of research;
- purpose / objectives of the work;
- selection of the necessary methodology to solve the problem;
- determination of novelty, significance;
- analysis of the results obtained, their significance in the development of the scientific industry.
- We argue the relevance of the selected research topic
The relevance of the topic of the dissertation work is an indicator of the relevance of the issue under study in the studied scientific industry in modern times.
To fully reflect the relevance in the theses for the dissertation, the author from https://writemypapers.company/dissertation-help/ needs to research literary sources on the chosen topic, analyze the existing solutions to the problem posed, determine the degree of contribution to the development of the studied scientific industry and develop his own methodology for further work.
2. We reflect the main characteristics of the object, the subject of research
When substantiating the theses for the dissertation, it is important for the author to outline clear boundaries between the characteristics of the object and the subject of research. An object is a scientific branch within which the studied subject is located. A subject is a phenomenon, etc., corresponding to the research topic and having special properties / problems that require a solution.
3. We identify and establish the main goal, tasks of future research
Correct substantiation of theses in scientific work is impossible without the correct setting of the goal, tasks of the future candidate / doctoral dissertation. The goal characterizes the direction that the researcher needs to achieve, and the tasks - distribute efforts in finding the required solution to a scientific problem.
4. Choosing a methodology for future research
Research methods play a key role in the preparation / substantiation of theses for scientific work. Techniques, actions that allow you to reveal the topic of the dissertation without need help writing an essay are divided into several categories: collection / analysis of the required data, induction, synthesis, modeling, generalization, etc.
5. We determine the novelty, the significance of the work being done
The author's task is to demonstrate the degree of elaboration / study of the problem under consideration in a reasoned manner.
When justifying the novelty, drawing up the abstracts, it is important not to present the previously proposed research methods as your own - this is considered a gross violation of copyright, therefore the work will be rejected by the members of the commission.
The significance of the project in the theses is considered according to the results of the research. The author at research proposal writing service will analyze the results of the experiments performed, compares them with the previously set goal and demonstrates the effectiveness of the proposed solutions in a reasoned manner.
6. We analyze the results obtained, their significance for the further development of the studied scientific industry
Most of the text of the theses is allocated to the analysis of the obtained research results. The author describes the results of the experiments performed based on the main problems of the research.