City of San Jose
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of San Jose
Smart Cities and Service Improvements Committee
Meeting Time: May 03, 2018 at 1:30pm PDT
Closed for Comment May 03, 2018 at 12:00pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
(a) Call to Order and Roll Call
(b) Review of Work Plan
1. CC 18-156 Development Services Process Improvements. (Planning, Building, and Code Enforcement, Fire, Public Works, Innovation & Digital Strategy)
2. CC 18-158 Access East Side. (Innovation & Digital Strategy/Library/Information Technology/Public Works)
3. CC 18-182 Website Redesign. (City Manager)
(c) Consent Calendar
(d) Reports to Committee
1. CC 18-162 Website Redesign. (City Manager)
2. CC 18-179 Facebook Live and Box Skills Pilot. (City Manager/City Clerk)
3. CC 18-157 Business Tax Update. (Information Technology/Finance)
â€¢ Open Forum
Members of the Public are invited to speak on any item that does not appear on today's Agenda and that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the City Council.
Thank you for taking the time to attend today's meeting. For Committee meeting schedules, Agendas, Staff Reports, other associated documents and Committee contact information, please visit http://www.sanjoseca.gov/index.aspx?NID=399. Click on the link for the Committee in which you are interested. Committee Meetings are televised live and rebroadcast on Channel 26.
To arrange an accomodation under the American with Disabilities Act to participate in this public meeting, please call (408) 535-8150 at least three business days before the meeting.
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus