City of San Jose
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of San Jose
Community & Economic Development Committee (CED)
Meeting Time: May 21, 2018 at 1:30pm PDT
Closed for Comment May 21, 2018 at 12:00pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
(a) Call to Order and Roll Call
(b) Review of Work Plan
1. CC 18-194 Small Project Inclusionary Housing. (Housing)
(c) Consent Calendar
(d) Reports to Committee
1. CC 18-188 Verbal Report on Economic Development Activities. (Economic Development)
2. CC 18-190 Hammer Theatre Center Update. (Office of Cultural Affairs)
Attachment A Full Programming Calendar FY 2017-2018
Attachment B Spring 2018 Programming Brochure
3. CC 18-192 Update on the Downtown Vision Effort. (Planning, Building & Code Enforcement/Economic Development)
4. CC 18-189 Prioritization for Tenants of Affordable Apartments. (Housing)
Attachment A Memorandum from 10/23/17 CED Meeting
Attachment B City Attorney's Office Memorandum, Legal Analysis for Tenant Housing Preferences
Attachment C Chart of Possible Types of Tenant Preferences and Legal Issues Assessment
5. CC 18-191 Airport Air Service Attraction and Retention Strategy Update. (Airport)
â€¢ Open Forum
Members of the Public are invited to speak on any item that does not appear on today's Agenda and that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the City Council.
Thank you for taking the time to attend today's meeting. For Committee meeting schedules, Agendas, Staff Reports, other associated documents and Committee contact information, please visit http://www.sanjoseca.gov/index.aspx?NID=399. Click on the link for the Committee in which you are interested. Committee Meetings are televised live and rebroadcast on Channel 26.
To arrange an accomodation under the American with Disabilities Act to participate in this public meeting, please call (408) 535-8150 at least three business days before the meeting.
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus