City of San Jose
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of San Jose
Neighborhood Services and Education Committee (NSE)
Meeting Time: June 13, 2019 at 1:16pm PDT
Closed for Comment June 13, 2019 at 11:16am PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
(a) Call to Order and Roll Call
(b) Review of Work Plan
(c) Consent Calendar
(d) Reports to Committee
1. CC 19-109 Education and Digital Literacy Strategy Annual Report. (Library)
2. CC 19-110 Update on Safe Parking Pilot Program. (Housing)
3. CC 19-140 Verbal Report on Demand for Affordable Housing for Families with Children. (Housing) [Deferred from May 16, 2019]
4. CC 19-112 Report on Therapeutic Services. (Parks, Recreation and Neighborhood Services)
5. CC 19-111 St. James Park Update. (Parks, Recreation and Neighborhood Services)
6. CC 19-114 City Council Policy Priority #24: Report on Food and Clothing Distribution at City Parks. (Parks, Recreation and Neighborhood Services) [Deferred from April 11, 2019]
• Open Forum
Members of the Public are invited to speak on any item that does not appear on today's Agenda and that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the City Council.
Thank you for taking the time to attend today's meeting. For Committee meeting schedules, Agendas, Staff Reports, other associated documents and Committee contact information, please visit http://www.sanjoseca.gov/index.aspx?NID=399. Click on the link for the Committee in which you are interested. Committee Meetings are televised live and rebroadcast on Channel 26.
To arrange an accommodation under the American with Disabilities Act to participate in this public meeting, please call (408) 535-8150 at least three business days before the meeting.
Terms and Conditions
© 2019 Granicus