City of San Jose
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of San Jose
Smart Cities and Service Improvements Committee
Meeting Time: October 03, 2019 at 1:18pm PDT
Closed for Comment October 03, 2019 at 11:48am PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
(a) Call to Order and Roll Call
(b) Review of Work Plan
1. CC 19-289 City Website Update. (City Manager's Office)
2. CC 19-290 Update on the City's Procurement Improvement and Readiness Program. (Finance/Civic Innovation)
(c) Consent Calendar
(d) Reports to Committee
1. CC 19-291 Update on the City's Procurement Improvement and Readiness Program. (Finance/Civic Innovation)
2. CC 19-293 Smart City Roadmap Update. (Civic Innovation)
3. CC 19-292 Digital Inclusion Partnership Update. (Civic Innovation/Library)
• Open Forum
Members of the Public are invited to speak on any item that does not appear on today's Agenda and that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the City Council.
Thank you for taking the time to attend today's meeting. For Committee meeting schedules, Agendas, Staff Reports, other associated documents and Committee contact information, please visit http://www.sanjoseca.gov/index.aspx?NID=399. Click on the link for the Committee in which you are interested. Committee Meetings are televised live and rebroadcast on Channel 26.
To arrange an accommodation under the American with Disabilities Act to participate in this public meeting, please call (408) 535-8150 at least three business days before the meeting.
All public records relating to an open session item on this agenda, which are not exempt from disclosure pursuant to the California Public Records Act, that are distributed to a majority of the legislative body will be available for public inspection at the Office of the City Clerk, 200 East Santa Clara Street, 14th Floor, San Jose, California, 95113, at the same time that the public records are distributed or made available to the legislative body.
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus