City of San Jose
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of San Jose
Neighborhood Services and Education Committee (NSE)
Meeting Time: November 14, 2019 at 1:16pm PST
Closed for Comment November 14, 2019 at 11:46am PST
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
(a) Call to Order and Roll Call
(b) Review of Work Plan
1. CC 19-310 SJ Learns Update. (Library) [Deferred from October 10, 2019]
(c) Consent Calendar
(d) Reports to Committee
1. CC 19-308 Animal Care and Services Annual Report. (Public Works)
2. CC 19-309 Update on College and Career Readiness Initiatives. (Library)
3. CC 19-311 ActivateSJ - Department Strategic Plan. (Parks, Recreation and Neighborhood Services)
Replacement Memorandum 11/13/19
4. CC 19-312 Update on Neighborhood Center Partner Program (formally Community Center Reuse Program). (Parks, Recreation and Neighborhood Services)
5. CC 19-313 2018-2019 Status Reports on Parks and Community Facilities Development Capital Improvement Program. (Parks, Recreation and Neighborhood Services)
• Open Forum
Members of the Public are invited to speak on any item that does not appear on today's Agenda and that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the City Council.
Thank you for taking the time to attend today's meeting. For Committee meeting schedules, Agendas, Staff Reports, other associated documents and Committee contact information, please visit http://www.sanjoseca.gov/index.aspx?NID=399. Click on the link for the Committee in which you are interested. Committee Meetings are televised live and rebroadcast on Channel 26.
To arrange an accommodation under the American with Disabilities Act to participate in this public meeting, please call (408) 535-8150 at least three business days before the meeting.
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus