City of San Jose
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of San Jose
Public Safety, Finance and Strategic Support Committee (PSFSS)
Meeting Time: February 20, 2020 at 1:16pm PST
Closed for Comment February 20, 2020 at 11:46am PST
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
(a) Call to Order and Roll Call
(b) Review of Work Plan
1. CC 20-049 Public Safety, Finance and Strategic Support Committee Workplan Update. (Fire)
(c) Consent Calendar
(d) Reports to Committee
1. CC 20-005 Police Department Operations and Performance Bi-Monthly Status Report. (Police)
2. CC 20-006 Second Quarter Financial Reports for Fiscal Year 2019-2020. (Finance)
3. CC 20-007 City of San José Investment Policy Annual Review. (Finance)
4. CC 20-008 Smart City Roadmap: Safe City Strategy Status Report. (City Manager - Civic Innovation)
• Open Forum
Members of the Public are invited to speak on any item that does not appear on today's Agenda and that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the City Council.
Thank you for taking the time to attend today's meeting. For Committee meeting schedules, Agendas, Staff Reports, other associated documents and Committee contact information, please visit https://www.sanjoseca.gov/your-government/departments/city-clerk/council-agendas-information. Click on the link for the Committee in which you are interested. Committee Meetings are televised live and rebroadcast on Channel 26.
To arrange an accommodation under the American with Disabilities Act to participate in this public meeting, please call (408) 535-8150 at least three business days before the meeting.
All public records relating to an open session item on this agenda, which are not exempt from disclosure pursuant to the California Public Records Act, that are distributed to a majority of the legislative body will be available for public inspection at the Office of the City Clerk, 200 East Santa Clara Street, 14th Floor, San Jose, California, 95113, at the same time that the public records are distributed or made available to the legislative body.
Terms and Conditions
© 2020 Granicus