City of San Jose
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of San Jose
Meeting Time: June 30, 2020 at 9:00am PDT
Closed for Comment June 30, 2020 at 7:30am PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
* COVID-19 NOTICE *
Consistent with the California Governor's Executive Order No. N-29-20, Resolution No. 79485 from the City of San José and the Santa Clara County Health Officer's March 16, 2020 Shelter in Place Order, the City Council meeting will not be physically open to the public and the City Council will be teleconferencing from remote locations.
How to observe the Meeting (no public comment):
1) Cable Channel 26, 2) https://www.sanjoseca.gov/news-stories/watch-a-meeting, or 3) https://www.youtube.com/CityofSanJoseCalifornia
How to submit written Public Comment before the City Council Meeting:
1) Use the eComment tab located on the City Council Agenda page. eComments are also directly sent to the ilegislate application used by City Council and staff. 2) By email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00 p.m. the day of the meeting. Those emails will be attached to the Council Item under "Letters from the Public." Please identify the Agenda Item Number in the subject line of your email.
How to submit written Public Comment during the City Council Meeting:
1) Email during the meeting to email@example.com, identifying the Agenda Item Number in the email subject line. Comments received will be included as a part of the meeting record but will not be read aloud during the meeting.
How to provide spoken Public Comment during the City Council Meeting:
1) By phone (888) 475-4499. Webinar ID: 915 6205 3469. Click *9 to raise a hand to speak. 2) By online https://zoom.us/j/91562053469. a. Use a current, up-to-date browser: Chrome 30+, Firefox 27+, Microsoft Edge 12+, Safari 7+. Certain functionality may be disabled in older browsers including Internet Explorer. Mute all other audio before speaking. Using multiple devices can cause an audio feedback. b. Enter an email address and name. The name will be visible online and will be used to notify you that it is your turn to speak. c. When the Mayor calls for the item on which you wish to speak, click on "raise hand." Speakers will be notified shortly before they are called to speak. d. When called, please limit your remarks to the time limit allotted.
• Call to Order and Roll Call
8:30 a.m. - Closed Session, Call to Order 1) By phone (888) 475-4499. Webinar ID is 957 2717 1874. Click *9 to raise a hand to speak. 2) By online: https://sanjoseca.zoom.us/j/95727171874. CLOSED SESSION ONLY. For open session, please see [https://zoom.us/j/91562053469]
20-032 Closed Session Agenda
9:00 a.m. - Regular Session, Council Chambers, City Hall
• Invocation (District 6)
Terms and Conditions
© 2020 Granicus