City of San Jose
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of San Jose
City Council Joint Meeting
Meeting Time: June 29, 2020 at 9:16am PDT
Closed for Comment June 29, 2020 at 7:46am PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
* COVID-19 NOTICE *
Consistent with the California Governor's Executive Order No. N-29-20, Resolution No. 79485 from the City of San José and the Santa Clara County Health Officer's March 16, 2020 Shelter in Place Order, the City Council meeting will not be physically open to the public and the City Council will be teleconferencing from remote locations.
How to observe the Meeting (no public comment):
1) County Agenda Portal: http://sccgov.iqm2.com/Citizens/default.aspx?departmentid=1179&frame=no 2) YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4DoI6Shq5PtVGaQRrAerw 3) Live Audio Stream: http://listen.shoutcast.com/SCC-BOS-Chambers-Livestream.m3u
How to submit written Public Comment before the Special Joint Meeting with Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors:
1) Use the eComment tab located on the City Council Agenda page. eComments are also directly sent to the ilegislate application used by City Council and staff. 2) By email to email@example.com before the meeting. Those emails will be attached to the Council Item under "Letters from the Public." Please identify the Agenda Item Number in the subject line of your email.
How to submit written Public Comment during the Special Joint Meeting with Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors:
1) Email during the meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org, identifying the Agenda Item Number in the email subject line. Comments received will be included as a part of the meeting record but will not be read aloud during the meeting.
How to provide spoken Public Comment during the Special Joint Meeting with Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors:
1) By online https://sccgov-org.zoom.us/j/94618764160. Spoken public comments will be accepted through the teleconference meeting. To address the Board, click on the link above for the appropriate meeting to access the Zoom-based meeting. Please read the following instructions carefully. a. You may download the Zoom client or connect to the meeting in-browser. If using your browser, make sure you are using a current, up-to-date browser: Chrome 30+, Firefox 27+, Microsoft Edge 12+, Safari 7+. Certain functionality may be disabled in older browsers including Internet Explorer. b. You will be asked to enter an email address and name. The Clerk requests that you identify yourself by name as this will be visible online and will be used to notify you that it is your turn to speak. c. When the Board President calls for the item on which you wish to speak, click on "raise hand." The Clerk will activate and unmute speakers in turn. Speakers will be notified shortly before they are called to speak. d. When called to speak, please limit your remarks to the time limit allotted. 2) Further instructions for accessing the teleconference will be posted online at: www.sccgov.org/bosmeeting.
Special Joint Meeting with Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors
• Call to Order and Roll Call
9:30 a.m. Regular Session Virtual Meeting
• Pledge of Allegiance
Terms and Conditions
© 2024 Granicus