City of San Jose
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of San Jose
Meeting Time: August 04, 2020 at 11:00am PDT
Closed for Comment August 04, 2020 at 9:30am PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
* COVID-19 NOTICE *
Consistent with the California Governor's Executive Order No. N-29-20, Resolution No. 79485 from the City of San José and the Santa Clara County Health Officer's March 16, 2020 Shelter in Place Order, the City Council meeting will not be physically open to the public and the City Council will be teleconferencing from remote locations.
How to observe the Meeting (no public comment):
1) Cable Channel 26, 2) https://www.sanjoseca.gov/news-stories/watch-a-meeting, or 3) https://www.youtube.com/CityofSanJoseCalifornia
How to submit written Public Comment before the City Council Meeting:
1) Use the eComment tab located on the City Council Agenda page. eComments are also directly sent to the ilegislate application used by City Council and staff. 2) By email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7:30 a.m. the day of the meeting. Those emails will be attached to the Council Item under "Letters from the Public." Please identify the Agenda Item Number in the subject line of your email.
How to submit written Public Comment during the City Council Meeting:
1) Email during the meeting to email@example.com, identifying the Agenda Item Number in the email subject line. Comments received will be included as a part of the meeting record but will not be read aloud during the meeting.
How to provide spoken Public Comment during the City Council Meeting:
1) By Phone: (888) 475 4499. Webinar ID is 913 2537 8626. Click *9 to raise a hand to speak. 2) Online at: https://sanjoseca.zoom.us/j/91325378626 a. Use a current, up-to-date browser: Chrome 30+, Firefox 27+, Microsoft Edge 12+, Safari 7+. Certain functionality may be disabled in older browsers including Internet Explorer. Mute all other audio before speaking. Using multiple devices can cause an audio feedback. b. Enter an email address and name. The name will be visible online and will be used to notify you that it is your turn to speak. c. When the Mayor calls for the item on which you wish to speak, click on "raise hand." Speakers will be notified shortly before they are called to speak. d. When called, please limit your remarks to the time limit allotted.
• Call to Order and Roll Call
9:30 a.m. - Closed Session, Call to Order virtually at https://zoom.us/j/96930363220
20-856 Closed Session Agenda
Closed Session Agenda
11:00 a.m. - Regular Session, held virtually at https://sanjoseca.zoom.us/j/91325378626 or other locations as noted above.
Interpretation is available in Spanish and Vietnamese. In your webinar controls, select "Interpretation." Click the language you would like to hear. For Vietnamese, please select "German."* * Zoom does not currently support Vietnamese translation, but we have added Vietnamese interpreters under "German."
Terms and Conditions
© 2020 Granicus