City of San Jose
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of San Jose
AD-HOC Committee for Housing Construction & Development Services
Meeting Time: October 22, 2020 at 8:46am PDT
Closed for Comment October 22, 2020 at 7:16am PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
* COVID-19 NOTICE *
Consistent with the California Governor's Executive Order No. N-29-20, Resolution No. 79485 from the City of San José and the Santa Clara County Health Officer's March 16, 2020 Shelter in Place Order, the City Council Committee meeting will not be physically open to the public and the Committee Members will be teleconferencing from remote locations.
How to observe the Meeting (no public comment):
1) Cable Channel 26, 2) https://www.sanjoseca.gov/news-stories/watch-a-meeting, or 3) https://www.youtube.com/CityofSanJoseCalifornia
How to submit written Public Comment:
1) By email to email@example.com by 7:00 a.m. the day of the meeting.
How to provide spoken Public Comment during the City Council Committee Meeting:
1) By phone (888) 475-4499. Webinar ID:https://sanjoseca.zoom.us/j/94649802146. Click *9 to raise a hand to speak. Press *6 to unmute. Alternative phone numbers are: US: + 1 (213) 338-8477 or +1 (408) 638-0968 or (877) 853-5257 (Toll Free). 2) By online https://sanjoseca.zoom.us/j/94649802146. a.Use a current, up-to-date browser: Chrome 30+, Firefox 27+, Microsoft Edge 12+, Safari +. Certain functionality may be disabled in older browsers including Internet Explorer. Mute all other audio before speaking. Using multiple devices can cause an audio feedback. b. Enter an email address and name. The name will be visible online and will be used to notify you that it is your turn to speak. c. When the Committee Chair calls for the item on which you wish to speak, click on "Raise Hand." Speakers will be notified shortly before they are called to speak. d. When called, please limit your remarks to the time limit allotted.
(a) Call to Order and Roll Call
(b) Review of Work Plan
(c) Consent Calendar
(d) Reports to Committee
1. CC 20-164 Development Services Transformation Update. (Planning, Building and Code Enforcement/Public Works/Fire)
2. CC 20-165 Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) Process Enhancement Update. (Planning, Building and Code Enforcement/Public Works/Fire)
3. CC 20-166 Housing Production Indicators Update. (Economic Development/Housing)
Terms and Conditions
© 2020 Granicus