City of San Jose
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of San Jose
Community & Economic Development Committee (CED)
Meeting Time: October 26, 2020 at 1:30pm PDT
Closed for Comment October 26, 2020 at 12:00pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
* COVID-19 NOTICE *
Consistent with the California Governor's Executive Order No. N-29-20, Resolution No. 79485 from the City of San José and the Santa Clara County Health Officer's March 16, 2020 Shelter in Place Order, the City Council Committee meeting will not be physically open to the public and the Committee Members will be teleconferencing from remote locations.
How to observe the Meeting (no public comment):
1) Cable Channel 26, 2) https://www.sanjoseca.gov/news-stories/watch-a-meeting, or 3) https://www.youtube.com/CityofSanJoseCalifornia
How to submit written Public Comment:
By email to CEDCommittee@sanjoseca.gov by 9:00 a.m. the day of the meeting.
How to provide spoken Public Comment during the City Council Meeting:
1) By phone: (888) 475-4499. Webinar ID: 946 7773 9504. Click *9 to raise a hand to speak. Press *6 to unmute when called upon. Alternate phone numbers are: (877) 853-5257 (Toll Free) or in the US: +1 (213) 338-8477 or +1 (408) 638-0968 2) By online https://sanjoseca.zoom.us/j/94677739504. a.Use a current, up-to-date browser: Chrome 30+, Firefox 27+, Microsoft Edge 12+, Safari +. Certain functionality may be disabled in older browsers including Internet Explorer. Mute all other audio before speaking. Using multiple devices can cause an audio feedback. b. Enter an email address and name. The name will be visible online and will be used to notify you that it is your turn to speak. c. When the Committee Chair calls for the item on which you wish to speak, click on "Raise Hand." Speakers will be notified shortly before they are called to speak. d. When called, please limit your remarks to the time limit allotted.
For Closed Captions, please visit the City's YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/CityofSanJoseCalifornia, or the City's website livestream at https://www.sanjoseca.gov/news-stories/watch-a-meeting.
(a) Call to Order and Roll Call
(b) Review of Work Plan
1. CC 20-174 Human Services Commission Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Annual Report and Fiscal Year 2020-21 Work Plan. (City Manager)
2. CC 20-175 Arts Commission Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Annual Report and Fiscal Year 2020-2021 Work Plan. (Economic Development)
3. CC 20-176 City Council Policy Priority #6: Review of Cannabis Land Use and Regulatory Provisions. (Police / Planning, Building and Code Enforcement)
4. CC 20-183 City Council Policy Priority #2: Electronic Billboards Phase 2. (Planning, Building and Code Enforcement)
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus