City of San Jose
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of San Jose
Transportation and Environment Committee (T&E)
Meeting Time: December 07, 2020 at 1:16pm PST
Closed for Comment December 07, 2020 at 11:46am PST
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
* COVID-19 NOTICE *
Consistent with the California Governor's Executive Order No. N-29-20, Resolution No. 79485 from the City of San José and the Santa Clara County Health Officer's March 16, 2020 Shelter in Place Order, the City Council Committee meeting will not be physically open to the public and the Committee Members will be teleconferencing from remote locations.
How to observe the Meeting (no public comment):
1) Cable Channel 26, 2) https://www.sanjoseca.gov/news-stories/watch-a-meeting, or 3) https://www.youtube.com/CityofSanJoseCalifornia
How to submit written Public Comment:
1) By email to email@example.com by 9:00 a.m. the day of the meeting
How to provide spoken Public Comment during the City Council Meeting:
1) By phone (888) 475-4499. Webinar ID: 955 7643 7230 Click *9 to raise a hand to speak. 2) By online https://sanjoseca.zoom.us/j/95576437230 a. Use a current, up-to-date browser: Chrome 30+, Firefox 27+, Microsoft Edge 12+, Safari 7+. Certain functionality may be disabled in older browsers including Internet Explorer. Mute all other audio before speaking. Using multiple devices can cause an audio feedback. b. Enter an email address and name. The name will be visible online and will be used to notify you that it is your turn to speak. c. When the Committee Chair calls for the item on which you wish to speak, click on "raise hand." Speakers will be notified shortly before they are called to speak. d. When called, please limit your remarks to the time limit allotted.
(a) Call to Order and Roll Call
(b) Review of Work Plan
(c) Consent Calendar
(d) Reports to Committee
1. CC 20-203 Integrated Water Infrastructure Program Report. (Environmental Services)
2. CC 20-204 Storm Sewer and Sanitary Sewer Annual Reports. (Public Works)
3. CC 20-205 Regional Transportation Activities Quarterly Report. (Transportation)
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus