City of San Jose
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of San Jose
Neighborhood Services and Education Committee
Meeting Time: June 10, 2021 at 1:16pm PDT
Closed for Comment June 10, 2021 at 11:46am PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
* COVID-19 NOTICE *
Consistent with the California Governor's Executive Order No. N-29-20, Resolution No. 79485 from the City of San José and the Santa Clara County Health Officer's March 16, 2020 Shelter in Place Order, the City Council Committee meeting will not be physically open to the public and the Committee Members will be teleconferencing from remote locations.
How to observe the Meeting (no public comment):
1) Cable Channel 26, 2) https://www.sanjoseca.gov/news-stories/watch-a-meeting, or 3) https://www.youtube.com/CityofSanJoseCalifornia
How to submit written Public Comment:
1) By email to email@example.com by 9:00 a.m. the day of the meeting.
How to provide spoken Public Comment during the City Council Meeting:
1) By phone 888 475 4499. Webinar ID: 935 2441 5809. Click *9 to raise a hand to speak. Press *6 to unmute. Alternative phone numbers are: US: +1 (213) 338-8477 or +1 (408) 638-0968 or (877) 853-5257 (Toll Free)
(a) Call to Order and Roll Call
(b) Review of Work Plan
(c) Consent Calendar
(d) Reports to Committee
1. CC 21-170 Police Athletic League (PAL) Status Report. (Parks, Recreation and Neighborhood Services/Police)
2. CC 21-171 Report on the Better Housing Initiative Program (Successor Program for the Responsible Landlord Engagement Initiative). (Housing)
3. CC 21-172 Therapeutic Programs and Services Report. (Parks, Recreation and Neighborhood Services)
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus