City of San Jose
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of San Jose
City Council Study Session - Parking and Transportation Demand Management
Meeting Time: August 27, 2021 at 8:46am PDT
Closed for Comment August 27, 2021 at 7:16am PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
How to observe the Meeting (no public comment):
1) Cable Channel 26, 2) https://www.sanjoseca.gov/news-stories/watch-a-meeting, or 3) https://www.youtube.com/CityofSanJoseCalifornia
How to submit written Public Comment:
1) By email to CityClerk@sanjoseca.gov by 3:00 p.m. before the day of the meeting.
How to provide spoken Public Comment during the City Council Meeting:
1) By phone 888 475 4499. Webinar ID: 93052835954 Click *9 to raise a hand to speak. Press *6 to unmute. Alternative phone numbers are: US: +1 (213) 338-8477 or +1 (408) 638-0968 or (877) 853-5257 (Toll Free) 2) Online at: https://sanjoseca.zoom.us/j/93052835954 a. Use a current, up-to-date browser: Chrome 30+, Firefox 27+, Microsoft Edge 12+, Safari 7+. Certain functionality may be disabled in older browsers including Internet Explorer. Mute all other audio before speaking. Using multiple devices can cause an audio feedback. b. Enter an email address and name. The name will be visible online and will be used to notify you that it is your turn to speak. c. When the Mayor calls for the item on which you wish to speak, click on "raise hand." Speakers will be notified shortly before they are called to speak. d. When called, please limit your remarks to the time limit allotted.
This study session will be conducted as a Group Panel convening a diverse group of people (including academics, local developers, community-based organizations, community members, and City staff) to discuss the topics of Parking and Transportation Demand Management (TDM). The discussion will focus on how to best modernize and update City policies and codes in order to best deal with issues such as affordability and climate change.
By the end of the session, the Mayor and Councilmembers will have a better understanding of how to modernize the City's existing parking and TDM policies and codes to better conform with the policies of Envision San José 2040 and Climate Smart San José.
• Call to Order and Roll Call
CITY COUNCIL STUDY SESSION
9:00 AM. - Open Session
1. Staff Presentation - 40 minutes
CC 21-231 Parking and Transportation Demand Management (TDM)
Letters from the Public
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus