City of San Jose
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of San Jose
Transportation and Environment Committee
Meeting Time: October 04, 2021 at 1:16pm PDT
Closed for Comment October 04, 2021 at 11:46am PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
* COVID-19 NOTICE *
Consistent with AB 361 and City of San Jose Resolution No. 79485 and Resolution No. 80237, the Council Committee meeting will not be physically open to the public and the Committee Members will be teleconferencing from remote locations.
How to observe the Meeting (no public comment):
1) Cable Channel 26, 2) https://www.sanjoseca.gov/news-stories/watch-a-meeting, or 3) https://www.youtube.com/CityofSanJoseCalifornia
How to submit written Public Comment:
1) By email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9:00 a.m. the day of the meeting.
How to provide spoken Public Comment during the City Council Meeting:
1) By phone 888 475 4499. Webinar ID: 955 7643 7230 Click *9 to raise a hand to speak. Press *6 to unmute. Alternative phone numbers are: US: +1 (213) 338-8477 or +1 (408) 638-0968 or (877) 853-5257 (Toll Free)
(a) Call to Order and Roll Call
(b) Review of Work Plan
1. CC 21-241 City Roadmap: San José-Santa Clara Regional Wastewater Facility Capital Improvement Program Semi-Annual Report. (Environmental Services/Public Works)
(c) Consent Calendar
1. CC 21-239 Downtown Parking Board Annual Report and Work Plan. (Consent Calendar) (Transportation)
2. CC 21-240 Clean Energy Community Advisory Commission Annual Report and Work Plan. (Consent Calendar) (Community Energy)
(d) Reports to Committee
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus