City of San Jose
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of San Jose
Neighborhood Services and Education Committee
Meeting Time: October 14, 2021 at 1:16pm PDT
Closed for Comment October 14, 2021 at 11:46am PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
* COVID-19 NOTICE *
Consistent with AB 361 and City of San Jose Resolution No. 79485 and Resolution No. 80237, this meeting will not be physically open to the public and the Neighborhood Services and Education Committee Members will be teleconferencing from remote locations.
How to observe the Meeting (no public comment):
1) Cable Channel 26, 2) https://www.sanjoseca.gov/news-stories/watch-a-meeting, or 3) https://www.youtube.com/CityofSanJoseCalifornia
How to submit written Public Comment:
1) By email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9:00 a.m. the day of the meeting.
How to provide spoken Public Comment during the City Council Meeting:
1) By phone 888 475 4499. Webinar ID: 935 2441 5809 Click *9 to raise a hand to speak. Press *6 to unmute. Alternative phone numbers are: US: +1 (213) 338-8477 or +1 (408) 638-0968 or (877) 853-5257 (Toll Free) 2) By online https://sanjoseca.zoom.us/j/93524415809 a.Use a current, up-to-date browser: Chrome 30+, Firefox 27+, Microsoft Edge 12+, Safari +. Certain functionality may be disabled in older browsers including Internet Explorer. Mute all other audio before speaking. Using multiple devices can cause an audio feedback. b. Enter an email address and name. The name will be visible online and will be used to notify you that it is your turn to speak. c. When the Committee Chair calls for the item on which you wish to speak, click on "Raise Hand." Speakers will be notified shortly before they are called to speak. d. When called, please limit your remarks to the time limit allotted.
(a) Call to Order and Roll Call
(b) Review of Work Plan
1. CC 21-260 Family Friendly Initiative Work Plan Status Report. (Library, Parks, Recreation and Neighborhood Services, City Manager's Office)
(c) Consent Calendar
1. CC 21-256 Commissions Annual Reports and Work Plans. (Consent Calendar) (Parks, Recreation and Neighborhood Services)
(d) Reports to Committee
1. CC 21-221 Police Athletic League (PAL) Status Report. (Parks, Recreation and Neighborhood Services/Police)
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus