City of San Jose
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of San Jose
Public Safety, Finance and Strategic Support Committee
Meeting Time: November 18, 2021 at 1:16pm PST
Closed for Comment November 18, 2021 at 11:46am PST
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
* COVID-19 NOTICE *
Consistent with AB 361 and City of San José Resolution Nos. 79485, 80237, and 80266, the Council Committee meeting will not be physically open to the public and the Committee Members will be teleconferencing from remote locations.
How to observe the Meeting (no public comment):
1) Cable Channel 26, 2) https://www.sanjoseca.gov/news-stories/watch-a-meeting, or 3) https://www.youtube.com/CityofSanJoseCalifornia
By email to PSFSSCommittee@sanjoseca.gov by 9:00 a.m. the day of the meeting.
How to provide spoken Public Comment during the City Council Committee Meeting:
1) By phone (888) 475-4499. Webinar ID: 924 3715 1920. Click *9 to raise a hand to speak. Press *6 to unmute. Alternative phone numbers are: US: +1 (213) 338-8477 or +1 (408) 638-0968 or (877) 853-5257 (Toll Free) 2) By online https://sanjoseca.zoom.us/j/92437151920. a. Use a current, up-to-date browser: Chrome 30+, Firefox 27+, Microsoft Edge 12+, Safari +. Certain functionality may be disabled in older browsers including Internet Explorer. Mute all other audio before speaking. Using multiple devices can cause an audio feedback. b. Enter an email address and name. The name will be visible online and will be used to notify you that it is your turn to speak. c. When the Committee Chair calls for the item on which you wish to speak, click on "Raise Hand." Speakers will be notified shortly before they are called to speak. d. When called, please limit your remarks to the time limit allotted.
For Closed Captions, please visit the City's YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/CityofSanJoseCalifornia, or the City's website livestream at https://www.sanjoseca.gov/news-stories/watch-a-meeting.
(a) Call to Order and Roll Call
(b) Review of Work Plan
(c) Consent Calendar
1. CC 21-295 First Quarter Financial Reports for Fiscal Year 2021-2022. (Finance)
(d) Reports to Committee
1. CC 21-296 Police Department Operations and Performance Bi-Monthly Status Report. (Police)
2. CC 21-297 Police Reforms Work Plan: Reimagining Community Safety Work Status Report. (City Manager)
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus