City of San Jose
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of San Jose
Transportation and Environment Committee
Meeting Time: June 06, 2022 at 1:16pm PDT
Closed for Comment June 06, 2022 at 11:46am PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
* COVID-19 NOTICE *
Consistent with AB 361 and City of San Jose Resolution Nos. 79485, 80237, 80266, 80290, 80323, 80343, 80363, 80400, 80445, 80481 and 80507, the Transportation and Environment Committee meeting will not be physically open to the public and the Committee Members will be teleconferencing from remote locations.
How to observe the Meeting (no public comment):
1) Cable Channel 26, 2) https://www.sanjoseca.gov/news-stories/watch-a-meeting, or 3) https://www.youtube.com/CityofSanJoseCalifornia
How to submit written Public Comment:
1) By email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9:00 a.m. the day of the meeting.
How to provide spoken Public Comment during the City Council Committee Meeting:
1) By phone (888) 475 4499. Webinar ID: (955) 7643 7230 Click *9 to raise a hand to speak. Press *6 to unmute. Alternative phone numbers are: US: +1 (213) 338-8477 or +1 (408) 638-0968 or (877) 853-5257 (Toll Free) 2) By online https://sanjoseca.zoom.us/j/95576437230 a. Use a current, up-to-date browser: Chrome 30+, Firefox 27+, Microsoft Edge 12+, Safari 7+. Certain functionality may be disabled in older browsers including Internet Explorer. Mute all other audio before speaking. Using multiple devices can cause an audio feedback. b. Enter an email address and name. The name will be visible online and will be used to notify you that it is your turn to speak. c. When the Mayor calls for the item on which you wish to speak, click on "raise hand." Speakers will be notified shortly before they are called to speak. d. When called, please limit your remarks to the time limit allotted.
(a) Call to Order and Roll Call
(b) Review of Work Plan
1. CC 22-127 Municipal Regional Stormwater National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Permit Semi-Annual Report.
(c) Consent Calendar
(d) Reports to Committee
1. CC 22-129 City-Generated Tow Services Delivery Model Status Report.
2. CC 22-126 Major Local Transportation Planning Report.
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus