City of San Jose
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of San Jose
Joint Meeting for the Rules and Open Government Committee and Committee of the Whole
Meeting Time: June 22, 2022 at 1:46pm PDT
Closed for Comment June 22, 2022 at 12:16pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
2. ROGC 22-297 Retroactive Approval of the Mayfair Dumpster Day and Capitol Park Futsal Court Unveiling Events Sponsored by Council District 5 as City Council Sponsored Special Events to Expend City Funds and Accept Donations of Materials and Services for the Events. (Carrasco)
Memorandum from Carrasco
3. ROGC 22-298 Request for Travel Authorization for Councilmember Jimenez. (Jimenez)
Memorandum from Jimenez
4. ROGC 22-299 Request for Travel Authorization for Councilmember Cohen. (Cohen)
Memorandum from Cohen
5. ROGC 22-300 Approval of Estates Dumpster Day Community Event Sponsored by Council District 8 as a City Council Sponsored Special Event to Expend City Funds and Accept Donations of Materials and Services for the Event. (Arenas)
Memorandum from Arenas
END OF CONSENT
C. Rules Committee Reviews, Recommendations and Approvals
1. ROGC 22-302 Collaboration with the County Regarding High-Risk Repeat Offenders. (Mahan)
Memorandum from Mahan - revised 6/21/2022
Early Consideration Response Form
D. Open Forum
Members of the Public are invited to speak on any item that does not appear on today's Agenda and that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the City Council.
The Code of Conduct (https://www.sanjoseca.gov/home/showpublisheddocument/12901/636670004966630000) is intended to promote open meetings that welcome debate of public policy issues being discussed by the City Council, their Committees, and City Boards and Commissions in an atmosphere of fairness, courtesy, and respect for differing points of view.
The City of San José is committed to open and honest government and strives to consistently meet the community's expectations by providing excellent services, in a positive and timely manner, and in the full view of the public. The City Code of Ethics may be viewed online.
All public records relating to an open session item on this agenda, which are not exempt from disclosure pursuant to the California Public Records Act, that are distributed to a majority of the legislative body will be available for public inspection at San José City Hall, Office of the City Clerk, 200 E. Santa Clara Street, 14th Floor, San José, CA 95113 at the same time that the public records are distributed or made available to the legislative body.
To request an accommodation or alternative format for City-sponsored meetings, events or printed materials, please call the Office of the City Clerk 408-535-1260 as soon as possible, but at least three business days before the meeting/event.
Access the video, the agenda and related reports for this meeting by visiting the City's website.
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus