City of San Jose
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of San Jose
Smart Cities and Service Improvements Committee
Meeting Time: August 04, 2022 at 1:16pm PDT
Closed for Comment August 04, 2022 at 11:46am PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
* COVID-19 NOTICE *
Consistent with AB 361, Committee Members may be teleconferencing from remote locations.
How to observe the Meeting (no public comment):
1) Cable Channel 26, 2) https://www.sanjoseca.gov/news-stories/watch-a-meeting, or 3) https://www.youtube.com/CityofSanJoseCalifornia
How to submit written Public Comment: By email to SmartCitiesCommittee@sanjoseca.gov by 9:00 a.m. the day of the meeting.
How to provide spoken Public Comment during the City Council Committee Meeting:
1) By phone (888) 475-4499. Webinar ID: 897 8450 7745. Click *9 to raise a hand to speak. Press *6 to unmute. Alternative phone numbers are: US: +1 (213) 338-8477 or +1 (408) 638-0968 or (877) 853-5257 (Toll Free). 2) By online https://sanjoseca.zoom.us/j/89784507745. a. Use a current, up-to-date browser: Chrome 30+, Firefox 27+, Microsoft Edge 12+, Safari +. Certain functionality may be disabled in older browsers including Internet Explorer. Mute all other audio before speaking. Using multiple devices can cause an audio feedback. b. Enter an email address and name. The name will be visible online and will be used to notify you that it is your turn to speak. c. When the Committee Chair calls for the item on which you wish to speak, click on "Raise Hand." Speakers will be notified shortly before they are called to speak. d. When called, please limit your remarks to the time limit allotted.
(a) Call to Order and Roll Call
1. CC 22-182 Implementation of AB 361 to Permit Members of the Smart Cities and Service Improvements Committee to Attend Smart Cities and Service Improvements Committee Meetings via Teleconference during the Governor's Proclaimed COVID State of Emergency.
(b) Review of Work Plan
- Pending 8/3/2022 Rules Committee Approval of Work Plan
(c) Consent Calendar
(d) Reports to Committee
1. CC 22-178 Innovation and Technology Project Management Status Report.
2. CC 22-179 San José 311 and Service Delivery Status Report.
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus