City of San Jose
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of San Jose
Joint Meeting for the Rules and Open Government Committee and Committee of the Whole
Meeting Time: August 03, 2022 at 1:46pm PDT
Closed for Comment August 03, 2022 at 12:16pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
* COVID-19 NOTICE *
Consistent with AB 361, Committee Members may be teleconferencing from remote locations.
How to observe the Meeting (no public comment):
1) Cable Channel 26, 2) https://www.sanjoseca.gov/news-stories/watch-a-meeting, or 3) https://www.youtube.com/CityofSanJoseCalifornia
How to submit written Public Comment:
1) By email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9:00 a.m. the day of the meeting.
How to provide spoken Public Comment during the Committee Meeting:
1) By phone 888 475 4499. Webinar ID: 83768347029. Click *9 to raise a hand to speak. Press *6 to unmute. Alternative phone numbers are: US: +1 (213) 338-8477 or +1 (408) 638-0968 or (877) 853-5257 (Toll Free) 2) By online https://sanjoseca.zoom.us/j/83768347029 a. Use a current, up-to-date browser: Chrome 30+, Firefox 27+, Microsoft Edge 12+, Safari 7+. Certain functionality may be disabled in older browsers including Internet Explorer. Mute all other audio before speaking. Using multiple devices can cause an audio feedback. b. Enter an email address and name. The name will be visible online and will be used to notify you that it is your turn to speak. c. When the Committee Chair calls for the item on which you wish to speak, click on "raise hand." Speakers will be notified shortly before they are called to speak. d. When called, please limit your remarks to the time limit allotted.
A. City Council (City Clerk)
1. ROGC 22-308 Implementation of AB 361 to Permit Members of the Rules and Open Government Committee to Attend Rules and Open Government Committee Meetings via Teleconference during the Governor's Proclaimed COVID State of Emergency. (City Clerk)
2. Review Final Agenda
ROGC 22-309 Review August 9, 2022 Final Agenda a. Add New Items to Final Agenda b. Assign "Time Certain" to Agenda Items (if needed) c. Review of Notice of Waiver Requirements for Agenda Items or Documents (if needed)
3. Review Draft Agenda
ROGC 22-310 Review August 16, 2022 Draft Agenda a. Add New Items to Draft Agenda b. Assign "Time Certain" to Agenda Items (if needed) c. Review of Notice of Waiver Requirements for Agenda Items or Documents (if needed)
4. ROGC 22-325 Review August 15, 2022 Study Session Agenda: Gun Violence Prevention. (City Manager)
Study Session Agenda
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus