City of San Jose
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of San Jose
Transportation and Environment Committee (T&E) - Special Meeting
Meeting Time: August 29, 2022 at 1:16pm PDT
Closed for Comment August 29, 2022 at 11:46am PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
* COVID-19 NOTICE *
Consistent with AB 361 and City of San Jose Resolution No. 80628, Committee Members may be teleconferencing from remote locations.
How to observe the Meeting (no public comment):
1) Cable Channel 26, 2) https://www.sanjoseca.gov/news-stories/watch-a-meeting, or 3) https://www.youtube.com/CityofSanJoseCalifornia
How to submit written Public Comment:
1) By email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9:00 a.m. the day of the meeting.
How to provide spoken Public Comment during the City Council Committee Meeting:
1) By phone (888) 475 4499. Webinar ID: 872 8864 0637 Click *9 to raise a hand to speak. Press *6 to unmute. Alternative phone numbers are: US: +1 (213) 338-8477 or +1 (408) 638-0968 or (877) 853-5257 (Toll Free) 2) By online https://sanjoseca.zoom.us/j/87288640637 a. Use a current, up-to-date browser: Chrome 30+, Firefox 27+, Microsoft Edge 12+, Safari 7+. Certain functionality may be disabled in older browsers including Internet Explorer. Mute all other audio before speaking. Using multiple devices can cause an audio feedback. b. Enter an email address and name. The name will be visible online and will be used to notify you that it is your turn to speak. c. When the Committee Chair calls for the item on which you wish to speak, click on "raise hand." Speakers will be notified shortly before they are called to speak. d. When called, please limit your remarks to the time limit allotted.
(a) Call to Order and Roll Call
(b) Review of Work Plan
(c) Consent Calendar
1. CC 22-166 Airport Commission Annual Report and Work Plan.
2. CC 22-165 Clean Energy Community Advisory Commission Annual Report and Work Plan.
(d) Reports to Committee
1. CC 22-167 Council Policy 5-1: Transportation Analysis Policy Status Report.
Letters from the Public 1-20
Letters from the Public 21-40
Letters from the Public 41-60
Letters from the Public 61-80
Letters from the Public 81-100
Letters from the Public 101-120
Letters from the Public 121-139
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus