City of San Jose
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of San Jose
City Council Special Meeting - Benefits and Risks of Providing San Jose Electric Service to New Developments
Meeting Time: September 16, 2022 at 1:16pm PDT
Closed for Comment September 16, 2022 at 11:46am PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
* COVID-19 NOTICE *
Consistent with AB 361 and City of San José Resolution Nos. 80628 and 80659, Councilmembers may be teleconferencing from remote locations.
How to observe the Meeting (no public comment):
1) Cable Channel 26, 2) https://www.sanjoseca.gov/news-stories/watch-a-meeting, or 3) https://www.youtube.com/CityofSanJoseCalifornia
How to submit written Public Comment before the City Council Meeting:
1) Use the eComment tab located on the City Council Agenda page. eComments are also directly sent to the ilegislate application used by City Council and staff. 2) By email to email@example.com by 10:00 a.m. the day of the meeting. Those emails will be attached to the Council Item under "Letters from the Public." Please identify the Agenda Item Number in the subject line of your email.
How to submit written Public Comment during the City Council Meeting:
1) Email during the meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org, identifying the Agenda Item Number in the email subject line. Comments received will be included as a part of the meeting record but will not be read aloud during the meeting.
How to provide spoken Public Comment during the City Council Meeting:
1) By Phone: (888) 475 4499. Webinar ID is 889 5708 4529. Click *9 to raise a hand to speak. Click *6 to unmute when called. Alternative phone numbers are: US: +1 (213) 338-8477 or +1 (408) 638-0968 or (877) 853-5257 (Toll Free) 2) Online at: https://sanjoseca.zoom.us/j/88957084529 a. Use a current, up-to-date browser: Chrome 30+, Firefox 27+, Microsoft Edge 12+, Safari 7+. Certain functionality may be disabled in older browsers including Internet Explorer. Mute all other audio before speaking. Using multiple devices can cause an audio feedback. b. Enter an email address and name. The name will be visible online and will be used to notify you that it is your turn to speak. c. When the Mayor calls for the item on which you wish to speak, click on "raise hand." Speakers will be notified shortly before they are called to speak. d. When called, please limit your remarks to the time limit allotted.
• Call to Order and Roll Call
1:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m. Special Meeting
• Orders of the Day
6. ENVIRONMENTAL & UTILITY SERVICES
6.1 22-1329 Benefits and Risks of Providing San José Electric Service to New Developments - A Case Study of the Downtown West Mixed-Use Development.
Memorandum from Liccardo, 9/16/2022
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus