City of San Jose
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of San Jose
Community & Economic Development Committee (CED)
Meeting Time: September 26, 2022 at 1:16pm PDT
Closed for Comment September 26, 2022 at 11:46am PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
* COVID-19 NOTICE *
Consistent with AB 361 and City of San Jose Resolution Nos. 80628 and 80659, Committee Members may be teleconferencing from remote locations.
How to observe the Meeting (no public comment):
1) Cable Channel 26, 2) https://www.sanjoseca.gov/news-stories/watch-a-meeting, or 3) https://www.youtube.com/CityofSanJoseCalifornia
How to submit written Public Comment: 1) By email to CEDCommittee@sanjoseca.gov by 9:00 a.m. the day of the meeting.
How to provide spoken Public Comment during the City Council Committee Meeting:
1) By phone 888 475 4499. Webinar ID: 816 1609 3339. Click *9 to raise a hand to speak. Press *6 to unmute. Alternative phone numbers are: US: +1 (213) 338-8477 or +1 (408) 638-0968 or (877) 853-5257 (Toll Free). 2) By online https://sanjoseca.zoom.us/j/81616093339. a. Use a current, up-to-date browser: Chrome 30+, Firefox 27+, Microsoft Edge 12+, Safari +. Certain functionality may be disabled in older browsers including Internet Explorer. Mute all other audio before speaking. Using multiple devices can cause an audio feedback. b. Enter an email address and name. The name will be visible online and will be used to notify you that it is your turn to speak. c. When the Committee Chair calls for the item on which you wish to speak, click on "Raise Hand." Speakers will be notified shortly before they are called to speak. d. When called, please limit your remarks to the time limit allotted. For Closed Captions, please visit the City's YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/CityofSanJoseCalifornia, or the City's website livestream at https://www.sanjoseca.gov/news-stories/watch-a-meeting.
(a) Call to Order and Roll Call
(b) Review of Work Plan
(c) Consent Calendar
1. CC 22-213 Arts Commission Annual Report and Work Plan
(d) Reports to Committee
1. CC 22-068 Citywide Residential Anti-Displacement Strategy Quarterly Status Report
2. CC 22-215 Berryessa Flea Market Status Report
3. CC 22-216 Mobile Home Park Land Use Designation Status Report
Memorandum from Esparza
Letters from the Public
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus