City of San Jose
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of San Jose
Smart Cities and Service Improvements Committee
Meeting Time: October 06, 2022 at 1:16pm PDT
Closed for Comment October 06, 2022 at 11:46am PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
* COVID-19 NOTICE *
Consistent with AB 361 and City of San Jose Resolution Nos. 80628, 80659 and 80685, Committee Members may be teleconferencing from remote locations.
How to observe the Meeting (no public comment):
1) Cable Channel 26, 2) https://www.sanjoseca.gov/news-stories/watch-a-meeting, or 3) https://www.youtube.com/CityofSanJoseCalifornia
How to submit written Public Comment: By email to SmartCitiesCommittee@sanjoseca.gov by 9:00 a.m. the day of the meeting.
How to provide spoken Public Comment during the City Council Committee Meeting:
1) By phone 888 475 4499. Webinar ID: 897 8450 7745. Click *9 to raise a hand to speak. Press *6 to unmute. Alternative phone numbers are: US: +1 (213) 338-8477 or +1 (408) 638-0968 or (877) 853-5257 (Toll Free). 2) By online https://sanjoseca.zoom.us/j/89784507745. a. Use a current, up-to-date browser: Chrome 30+, Firefox 27+, Microsoft Edge 12+, Safari +. Certain functionality may be disabled in older browsers including Internet Explorer. Mute all other audio before speaking. Using multiple devices can cause an audio feedback. b. Enter an email address and name. The name will be visible online and will be used to notify you that it is your turn to speak. c. When the Committee Chair calls for the item on which you wish to speak, click on "Raise Hand." Speakers will be notified shortly before they are called to speak. d. When called, please limit your remarks to the time limit allotted.
(a) Call to Order and Roll Call
(b) Review of Work Plan
CC 22-233 City Initiatives Roadmap: Customer Service Vision and Standards Status Report.
(c) Consent Calendar
(d) Reports to Committee
1. CC 22-229 Innovation and Technology Projects Bi-Monthly Status Report.
2. CC 22-231 Public Emergency Notification Status Report.
3. CC 22-232 Digital Privacy Community Engagement Status Report.
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus