City of San Jose
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of San Jose
Community & Economic Development Committee (CED)
Meeting Time: November 28, 2022 at 1:16pm PST
Closed for Comment November 28, 2022 at 11:46am PST
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
* COVID-19 NOTICE *
Consistent with AB 361 and City of San José Resolution Nos. 80628, 80659, 80685, 80724 and 80758, Committee Members may be teleconferencing from remote locations.
How to observe the Meeting (no public comment):
1) Cable Channel 26, 2) https://www.sanjoseca.gov/news-stories/watch-a-meeting, or 3) https://www.youtube.com/CityofSanJoseCalifornia
How to submit written Public Comment: 1) By email to CEDCommittee@sanjoseca.gov by 9:00 a.m. the day of the meeting.
How to provide spoken Public Comment during the City Council Committee Meeting:
1) By phone 888 475 4499. Webinar ID: 816 1609 3339 Click *9 to raise a hand to speak. Press *6 to unmute. Alternative phone numbers are: US: +1 (213) 338-8477 or +1 (408) 638-0968 or (877) 853-5257 (Toll Free). 2) By online https://sanjoseca.zoom.us/j/8161609333. a. Use a current, up-to-date browser: Chrome 30+, Firefox 27+, Microsoft Edge 12+, Safari +. Certain functionality may be disabled in older browsers including Internet Explorer. Mute all other audio before speaking. Using multiple devices can cause an audio feedback. b. Enter an email address and name. The name will be visible online and will be used to notify you that it is your turn to speak. c. When the Committee Chair calls for the item on which you wish to speak, click on "Raise Hand." Speakers will be notified shortly before they are called to speak. d. When called, please limit your remarks to the time limit allotted.
(a) Call to Order and Roll Call
(b) Review of Work Plan
1. CC 22-276 Parks Development Impact Fee Study Status Report
(c) Consent Calendar
(d) Reports to Committee
1. CC 22-274 Economic Development Activities Quarterly Status Report
2. CC 22-275 Team San José and the Convention and Visitors Bureau Performance Report Annual Review
3. CC 22-277 Affordable Housing Siting Policy Status Report
Letters from the Public
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus