City of San Jose
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of San Jose
Transportation and Environment Committee
Meeting Time: December 05, 2022 at 1:16pm PST
Closed for Comment December 05, 2022 at 11:46am PST
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
* COVID-19 NOTICE *
Consistent with AB 361 and City of San José Resolution Nos. 80628, 80659, 80685, 80724 and 80758, Committee Members may be teleconferencing from remote locations.
How to observe the Meeting (no public comment):
1) Cable Channel 26, 2) https://www.sanjoseca.gov/news-stories/watch-a-meeting, or 3) https://www.youtube.com/CityofSanJoseCalifornia
How to submit written Public Comment:
By email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9:00 a.m. the day of the meeting.
How to provide spoken Public Comment during the City Council Committee Meeting:
1) By phone 888 475 4499. Webinar ID: 872 8864 0637. Click *9 to raise a hand to speak. Press *6 to unmute. Alternative phone numbers are: US: +1 (213) 338-8477 or +1 (408) 638-0968 or (877) 853-5257 (Toll Free). 2) By online https://sanjoseca.zoom.us/j/X87288640637. a. Use a current, up-to-date browser: Chrome 30+, Firefox 27+, Microsoft Edge 12+, Safari +. Certain functionality may be disabled in older browsers including Internet Explorer. Mute all other audio before speaking. Using multiple devices can cause an audio feedback. b. Enter an email address and name. The name will be visible online and will be used to notify you that it is your turn to speak. c. When the Committee Chair calls for the item on which you wish to speak, click on "Raise Hand." Speakers will be notified shortly before they are called to speak. d. When called, please limit your remarks to the time limit allotted.
(a) Call to Order and Roll Call
(b) Review of Work Plan
(c) Consent Calendar
(d) Reports to Committee
1. CC 22-269 Collection and Use of Tree-Related In-Lieu Fees, Enforcement of Tree-Planting Conditions on Development, and the Cost of Tree Planting Audit Report.
Tree Removals and Replacements Audit Report
Letter from Public
2. CC 22-270 Municipal Regional Stormwater Permit Reissuance.
3. CC 22-271 City Initiatives Roadmap: Regional Transportation Activities Semi-Annual Report.
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus