City of San Jose
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of San Jose
Community & Economic Development Committee (CED)
Meeting Time: March 27, 2023 at 1:16pm PDT
Closed for Comment March 27, 2023 at 11:46am PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
How to observe the Meeting (no public comment):
1) Cable Channel 26, 2) https://www.sanjoseca.gov/news-stories/watch-a-meeting, or 3) https://www.youtube.com/CityofSanJoseCalifornia
How to submit written Public Comment: 1) By email to CEDCommittee@sanjoseca.gov by 9:00 a.m. the day of the meeting.
How to provide spoken Public Comment during the City Council Committee Meeting:
1) By phone 888 475 4499. Webinar ID: 816 1609 3339. Click *9 to raise a hand to speak. Press *6 to unmute. Alternative phone numbers are: US: +1 (213) 338-8477 or +1 (408) 638-0968 or (877) 853-5257 (Toll Free). 2) By online https://sanjoseca.zoom.us/j/81616093339. a. Use a current, up-to-date browser: Chrome 30+, Firefox 27+, Microsoft Edge 12+, Safari +. Certain functionality may be disabled in older browsers including Internet Explorer. Mute all other audio before speaking. Using multiple devices can cause an audio feedback. b. Enter an email address and name. The name will be visible online and will be used to notify you that it is your turn to speak. c. When the Committee Chair calls for the item on which you wish to speak, click on "Raise Hand." Speakers will be notified shortly before they are called to speak. d. When called, please limit your remarks to the time limit allotted.
(a) Call to Order and Roll Call
(b) Review of Work Plan
(c) Consent Calendar
(d) Reports to Committee
1. CC 23-063 Team San José Performance and Activities Status Report
2. CC 23-062 Local/Small Business Contracting Participation Annual Report DEFERRED
3. CC 23-065 City Initiatives Roadmap - Housing Stabilization: Community Opportunity to Purchase Program Status Report
Attachments A to J
Letters from the Public (1)
Letters from the Public (2)
4. CC 23-066 Rent Stabilization Program Strategic Plan Status Report
5. CC 23-067 City Initiatives Roadmap: Ending Homelessness Annual Report
• Open Forum
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus