City of San Jose
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City of San Jose
Joint Meeting for the Rules and Open Government Committee and Committee of the Whole
Meeting Time: September 27, 2023 at 1:46pm PDT
Closed for Comment September 27, 2023 at 12:16pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
How to observe the Meeting (no public comment):
1) Cable Channel 26, 2) https://www.sanjoseca.gov/news-stories/watch-a-meeting, or 3) https://www.youtube.com/CityofSanJoseCalifornia
How to submit written Public Comment for items on the agenda:
1) By email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9:00 a.m. the day of the meeting.
How to provide spoken Public Comment during the Committee Meeting:
1) By phone 888 475 4499. Webinar ID: 85991848944. Click *9 to raise a hand to speak. Press *6 to unmute. Alternative phone numbers are: US: +1 (213) 338-8477 or +1 (408) 638-0968 or (877) 853-5257 (Toll Free) 2) By online https://sanjoseca.zoom.us/j/85991848944. a. Use a current, up-to-date browser: Chrome 30+, Firefox 27+, Microsoft Edge 12+, Safari 7+. Certain functionality may be disabled in older browsers including Internet Explorer. Mute all other audio before speaking. Using multiple devices can cause an audio feedback. b. Enter an email address and name. The name will be visible online and will be used to notify you that it is your turn to speak. c. When the Committee Chair calls for the item on which you wish to speak, click on "raise hand." Speakers will be notified shortly before they are called to speak. d. When called, please limit your remarks to the time limit allotted.
A. City Council (City Clerk)
1. Review Final Agenda
ROGC 23-333 Review October 3, 2023 Final Agenda a. Add New Items to Final Agenda b. Assign "Time Certain" to Agenda Items (if needed) c. Review of Notice of Waiver Requirements for Agenda Items or Documents (if needed)
2. Review Draft Agenda
ROGC 23-334 Review October 10, 2023 Draft Agenda - Cancelled
Notice to the public: There will be no separate discussion of individual Consent Calendar items as they are considered to be routine and will be adopted by one motion. If a member of the Committee requests debate, separate vote or recusal on a particular item, that item may be removed from the Consent Calendar by the Chair and considered separately. The public may comment on the entire Consent Calendar and any items removed from the Consent Calendar by the Chair.
B. Consent Calendar
1. ROGC 23-335 The Public Record for September 14 - September 21, 2023. (City Clerk)
The Public Record
2. ROGC 23-336 Approval of Holiday Event Series Sponsored by Council District 6 as City Council Sponsored Special Events to Expend City Funds and Accept Donations of Materials and Services for the Event. (Davis)
Memorandum from Davis
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus